Monday 9 April 2012

Perch and Trout

During a trip to the Peak District, I dropped into Arnfield Reservoir. I made two trips here. I first I fished along the show line and caught a nice rainbow on a blue flash damsel. Rainbow Trout - Oncorhynchus mykiss Rainbow Trout - Oncorhynchus mykiss Rainbow Trout - Oncorhynchus mykiss Rainbow Trout - Oncorhynchus mykiss
On the second trip, I decided to hire a boat, and fished the far bank. It was a lovely way to fly fish having never done so on a boat before. I ended up catching a load of perch fry on buzzers and bfd. I even caught a double head perch and trout. European Perch - Perca fluviatilis European Perch - Perca fluviatilis European Perch - Perca fluviatilis European Perch - Perca fluviatilis European Perch - Perca fluviatilis European Perch - Perca fluviatilis Rainbow Trout - Oncorhynchus mykiss Rainbow Trout - Oncorhynchus mykiss

No comments:

Post a Comment